Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Same...


I discovered card making when I was very young and although I had no idea there were amazing products in the market I went ahead and created cards without them. It was difficult but that never stopped me. 

 When I created this layout I was well aware of the products and I was able to acquire some. But it was with the help and inspiration of a friend that I created it.


La misma means the same... I dont think I have change much and that is what this layout is about. Enjoy some of the pics I took. 


Because this layout was created such a lont itme ago I can't really tell where the paper came from,  the letters I cut myself, the pic was taken by my father and the journaling was done on computer. the little embellishments were also handmade from scratch. I remember how proud I felt of my actually very first layout.

Since I am part of  a Little Bee's design team I can't wait to create more and demonstrate to myself I can create more than just cards.

Hugs!
K.

No comments: