Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lil Bees Design Team Creation

Good afternoon everybody! I hope you are doing just great. I have been busy been a mom and creating my first layout for Lil Bees's Design Team.  So Here it is...


 For this lay out I use Hero Art and Stampin' Up stamps. I use SU inks. Embellishments from Western's pages as well as the paper and glossy accents.


 I know.. this picture of us was taken looooong time ago, don't kill me I am just trying to catch up with my Scrap booking here.


I looooooove glossy accents, don't you?


I have to practice my handwriting. I have to admit that this one is not too bad.

Love the flower too...
I apologize these pictures are not the best. It's been raining here for the last two days and frankly I do not have a good camera or a set to take pictures. So bare with me as I will try to post new pictures of this layout.

Anyway, this is my entry for this week, I hope you guys continue having a restful weekend.

No comments: